You’re here because you’re looking for metabolic cooking recipe!
Seems like these days we find it more convenient to eat out then to cook. Lets face it—nobody WANTS to spend 2-3 hours prepping in the kitchen. I certainly don’t! Cooking should be something you enjoy not something you slave in the kitchen over for.
If you find yourself cooking lesser and lesser and eating out more then please read on…
In a short while I’ll REVEAL some of my favorite Metabolic Cooking Recipe to help you burn those calories…
You’re probably wondering its time consuming! Not true at all. Actually it takes less time to make a simple delicious meal using metabolic cooking recipe then the time you leave the house, find a restaurant, wait to be seated, go through the menu, and decide what to order.
Whipping up a family friendly healthy meal that’s not bland or boring and saves you time is definitely worth the time wouldn’t you say? Furthermore if you are as busy as I am then this will definitely help!
Continue reading, as I will REVEAL the MOST EFFECTIVE metabolic cooking recipe to help you take control of your weight starting today!
Most health recipes are usually bland, boring, and not so tasty. That’s because they cut corner and strip the ingredients taste without complimenting its natural taste! However that is not the same with metabolic cooking recipe! In addition, metabolic cooking recipes are made so that they help boost your metabolism and burn off calories much faster than traditional meals.
There are NO real “Magic Bullet” for how to lose weight but there is a science to everything. There are always a solution but only if you decide that for yourself.
Related Topic: Metabolic Cooking Recipe Facts.
Through my experience and the use of metabolic cooking recipes/methods, it has helped me burn off more calories than I can eat and I’m positive it can do the same for you too!
I know cooking and trying to lose weight at the same time can be a tricky task, so I have put together some of the tastiest metabolic cooking recipe that were my favorite. These are time saver for your busy schedule! So for all you busy people out there, here are some easy recipes for you to help BLAST away those CALORIES today!
Related Topic: Metabolic Cooking Recipe FREE Fast Start Kit.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready: 20 min
- Preheat oven to 400°F or (200°C)
- Toss chopped butternut squash with olive oil and garlic in a large bowl. Season it with a little sea salt and black cracked pepper. Arrange butternut squash on a baking sheet or in an oven glass bowl to save time.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender or lightly browned, 25-30 minutes.
Tip: Aluminum foil can be used to keep the food moist, cook it evenly and make clean up easier. You may want to add some chopped parsley to give it a fresh taste if you’d like.
Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready: 25 min
- 1 head cauliflower rough chopped.
- 1 clove of garlic smashed or roughly minced.
- Boil the cauliflower for about 10 minutes on medium high heat or until slightly soften. Drain the cauliflower in a strainer and put it a bowl.
- Mash the cauliflower and add ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon of reduced fat cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt or to your liking, black cracked pepper.
Tip: For more fluffy cauliflower texture you may want to steam it. You may also want to add more Parmesan cheese and cream cheese for your liking. Add a little chive or rosemary to give it a fresh taste.
Cauliflower Alla Parmigiana
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Ready: 45 min
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Butter a 10×8-inch oval baking dish or a dish of equivalent size.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower, and boil until slightly softened but still retaining some crispness, about 3 minutes. Drain well, and then slice them lengthwise so the stems are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Arrange the slices, overlapping them tightly, in the prepared baking dish. Season with salt and several grinds of black pepper; dot with thin slices of the butter. Sprinkle with the cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered until lightly browned on top, about 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
Ready: 40 min
- What you will need: 8 oz. chicken breast, low-sodium chicken broth, 4 cups cauliflower florets, ½ table spoon extra virgin olive oil, 1 garlic minced, 4 oz. parmesan cheese, 4 zucchini, salt, black pepper, 1 table spoon onion powder, 1 table spoon lemon juice, 1 table spoon garlic powder.
- In a large pot, place and cover large cauliflower florets with water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, cook for an additional 3-7 minutes, until tender when touched by a fork. Drain.
- In a skillet, ad the oil and sauté the minced garlic over low heat for 2-3 minutes, until softened and aromatic. Do not brown the garlic.
- In a high-speed blender, add the cauliflower, sautéed garlic, low-sodium chicken broth, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cheese. Blend until very smooth. Note: you may need to run your blender for a minute or two in order to achieve the desired consistency (we mean SMOOTH). Set aside.
- Place your sauce in a pot, and add the spiralized zucchini.
- Heat over low-medium heat until the cheese has melted.
- Cut the chicken breast in half, season with salt and pepper and pan grill on medium high heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Remember not to over grill the chicken as it may get tough.
- Serve with fresh minced parsley, black pepper, and cooked chicken.
Note: Makes: 4 servings. Replaces: 1 protein serving and 1 vegetable serving
Need more awesome recipe? Check for more Metabolic Cooking Recipe HERE!
However is Metabolic Cooking Recipe right for you?
I want to be VERY transparent with you—just like any other weight loss plan, always consult your doctor before proceeding on with any program. If the answer is “YES” then I believe metabolic cooking recipe can help you, regardless of your age. Fat loss occurs very similar in everyone.
REAL, PERMANENT and HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS can be a challenge. The solution lies with simple lifestyle changes that are EASY to do and easy to stick with. Metabolic cooking recipe can help BOOST your Metabolism, LOSE WEIGHT and improve your overall and well being.
I wish you the best of LUCK with Metabolic Cooking Recipe.
For more Metabolic Cooking Recipe for Busy People you can check HERE.